Monday, November 3, 2008

The Wave Part 1


Saturday was our first trip to The Wave and it was awesome. Literally. We went with Garret and his friend Karlyn and they did some filming and pictures for their work, GrandCanyon.com. (There's a little plug for you guys.) The hike was great and the hyperventilating even better. It is such an amazing place. The colors were vivid and ,when we were lucky, the sky blue. We started out of Page about 8:00 am and got clear into The Wave by noon. On the way back we veered off the trail a little for a little look see. I have to admit it's pretty obvious why they only let a few people in a day. I think that if they had any more it would be really hard to take pictures and get a view without someone getting in the way. I had this problem so I'm not really happy with the pictures we took of the actual Wave, but I have some from along the trail that are blog worthy. Let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures look good and thanks for the plug. You should have told me about getting people clear, I would have chased them out for you... or was it me in the way. I could of told the crossword/Wave-hog to scoot. I thought you got your fill the way you were luxurating when we came back down. There's always next time.