Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Ouch that's gotta hurt.
Yesterday I went home to trade Jeff cars and then run over to the College Hurricane branch to take a test. After I got to the testing center I realized that I left my ID at home, so after a few choice words I got back in the car and went home to get it. I went inside, grabed my ID, said goodbye to Jeff again and headed out the door. When I went to jump back into the truck I hit my head really hard on the door frame, so hard I got a little dizzy. I sat in the seat a little stunned and all I could think about was hoping nobody saw me. I would think that by now I wouldn't care if somebody saw me do this. They might have a good laugh but who really cares. It hurt really bad when it happened. I almost went back inside to cry to Jeff but knowing I would get no sympathy, just a lot of laughing, I went to take my test. It was surprising when I took the test that most of the answers were there the first time I did the problems. Usually I have to rework them for my answers. I think that door frame may have knocked some sense into me. Not much, but maybe a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment