Monday, November 10, 2008

Tables turn.

It's funny how when your a child you look so forward to your birthday. You almost expect everything to go your way and to be treated really special. You expect the whole world to revolve around you for this one seemingly magical day. I think thats the one of the beauties of having kids. They get so excited for you. To me, a birthday, is just another day. But to my kids I'm queen of the world and theres no better time to do something nice for me. Although my one birthday wish would have been to have me house scoured and indefinantly clean, they thought that I would like a necklace made by Natalie and a cake made by Parker. Equally awesome I have to say. Jeff got me a GPS and 9mm shells for my gun. The GPS is something I've been asking for forever. I think he's affraid I'll get lost on my second hike to the wave. It nice to have people who make it nice for you even though it's just become another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way... I just realized what a poop I am. You even came to see ME & my sweet Baby. We suck! I hope you still had a happy. Drinks on me for our next outing? Which needs to be sometime in the not to distant future. Oh I am talking virgin you know. NO repeats of the "Players Island" fiasco-OK!? HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Brad and Jennet said...

Happy LATE Birthday! See the good thing about people forgetting your birthday is that it ends up turning into a birthday week...and you get belated birthday wishes all week long...instead of on just your birthDAY. Happy Birthday, love ya!