Those of you who know what it means can have a good laugh, those of you who don't can keep wondering.
I started another round of steroids this week for the hives I've had since August. So comfortable I'll tell ya. I've been controlling them with overdosing on zyrtec as per my allergist but unfortunately he didn't look up that I'm on blood thinners so I've been running around with super thin blood the last few months. Good thing I had it checked. (Stupid allergist!) So now that I'm back on steroids I had the thought of Lisa and Dan and Arnold how ever you spell his last name and the terminator movies. I've never seen any of them because, well, I have the patience for a lot of things but just not that kind of crap. I've seen pieces here and there but you know. Anyway, much to the dismay of others unless you are on steroids for a long period of time and exercise 24/7 they really don't do much but make you bloat all over. Not that any one with our Bunderson genetics really needs more muscle mass, but damn it, if I'm going to gain more weight, it better be muscle.
No comments:
Post a Comment