Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm not to proud to say it but.....


My love can be bought. I've been bugging Jeff for a long time now about getting a new ring. Not that I'm not thankful for the one I have, but just because I like expensive things. It's a sick obsession, I know, but I cannot help myself. Diamonds are so shiny and they are a girls best friend. I can attest to that. I know jewelery never really goes on sale and now is probably one of the most expensive times to actually buy something, but since this is something I will never buy for myself, I plead with Jeff once again. Put any money issues aside and think of it as an investment. Sprarkley shiney diamonds! (I know he'll still say "NO", but you can't blame a girl for trying.)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well with your attitude towards a PS3, who can blame him. Yeah, yeah, you may be getting one, but after that trash you were talking about mine, I don't blame him... Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I had absolutley no idea that you were such a Magpi. Really! Snaps for you for trying. Sad thing is that some men won't get it even if you come right out & tell them exactly what it is you want. Good luck any who.

Brad and Jennet said...

I think that instead of giving a nice engagement ring when the propose they should just give a nice but inexpensive one and then for every five years we are married we should get a bigger and shinier diamond! I love my ring too, but it could always be bigger ;)

Anonymous said...

Didn't want your crazy-A comment to go un-noticed eh Jeff?! I am sure you have been covered in poop before & yet SHE still WANTS you! Think on that will ya.

A said...

I'm an idiot and deleted Jeffs little snyde remarks. I have no idea why it was in here 3 times. Regardless, he still needs to get me a new ring.