Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Piece of hud!

How can I possibly explain my feelings towards my car? We have had it for 6 years and it has been paid off for quite a while. As you all know I am married to mechanic which means that my car will rarely be repaired. There's a little lack of motivation on his part to be working on my car when he mechanics for a living. I understand it and I'm not complaining about him. This is about me and my car. The thing is possessed! I've got lights coming off and on and it is selective about when it will start. It shifts hard and is probably leaking oil. I can't really tell if it is leaking because we park on dirt, but given all signs I would have to say it is. While driving home from the college at night all the dash lights will suddenly go out and I will have no idea how fast I'm going and I like to go fast. This morning the defroster button turned on the air circulation button and then all the sudden when I'm about 1/2 a mile from work everything started working just fine. Now, I do still have my eye on that little Jeep I requested for Christmas, but I would settle for something that runs normal and doesn't leave me with thoughts of being stranded in the middle of the highway. Maybe I should just steal Jeff's truck everyday. He wouldn't notice, would he?

1 comment:

Brad and Jennet said...

You can buy Brad's car from us :) I know you have always been envious of the clown car :)