Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1 Word.

Since I get these things all the time I thought that I would just post it on my blog and that way if there is any question as to what might be going on in my chaotic world all you have to do is look it up. For all those bloggers out there who are not posting (you know who you are) feel free to copy and paste and put this on your own blog, with out my answers of course. Consider yourselves tagged!

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD... IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!
Remember! ONE WORD!!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Awesome
3. Your hair? messy
4. Your mother? stressed
5. Your father? grounded
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? travel
10. The room you're in: office
11. Your fear? mannequins
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? school
14. What you're not? communicative
15. Muffins? No
16. One of your wish list items? degree
17. Where did you grow up? Oregon
18. The last thing you did? deposit
19. What are you wearing? sweater
20. Your TV? flat
21. Your pet? seizing
22. Your computer? on
23. Your life? mediocre
24. Your mood? numb
25. Missing someone? kids
26. Your car? piece
27. Something you're not wearing? earrings
28. Favorite Store? Eddie Bauer
29. Your summer? fast
30. Your favorite color? blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? 5 minutes ago
32. Last time you cried? not important
33. Who will/would re-post this? Nobody
34. Four places I go over and over: Work, school, bathroom, bed
35. Four people who email me: Jenn, Candy, James, SPAM
36. Four of my favorite foods: I'm skipping this one
37. Four places I would rather be right now? Home, Europe, Australia, ZNP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I know that you think that #17 is correct. But I have to say au contraire moo fraire. You may have been raised in Oregonee but you grew up in Utah. Admit it. Own it. Love it.

A said...

Your right. But growing up is over rated and I was only allowed one word on that one. The actual place I grew up was in Amberville. No state. No country. Just Amberville.