Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Is spring springing?
Boy, do I wish it was. It been cold here the last few days but I really shouldn't complain because it was close to the 60's last week. Today it is clear and crisp outside and I have a little twinge of spring fever. I'm ready to plant flowers and turn the sprinklers on. They would probably freeze, but this is just my thoughts right now. I should be planning a vacation or something of that sort, but I'm tied to my education right now. We taken our first tests for this semester and I'm really anxious to find out how I've done. The class average on my written anatomy exam is 70 percent. Not good. I'll find out how I did on that one today. Regardless, I could use a little steam blowing and warm, warm sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment