Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it already the fifth?

I can't believe that we are already 5 days into the New Year. We went to Page for New Years and found it to be fairly uneventful. I would bide my time by hiding the remote so somebody would talk to me. Yes, it was that exciting. Last night when we got home we were watching TV, ironic, I know. There was a commercial for an exhibit at the University of Utah for Body Worlds. I was so sad to see that it would only be there for another week or so. This exhibit is actual bodies and body parts that are encased by a process called plastination. It looks so incredible. The site for the U of U is here and there are some pictures of the exhibit if you want to check it out. It took me forever, but I finally found out where they are going next. San Diego, CA. I'm beginning to think that it looks like California for vacation this summer.

1 comment:

Brad and Jennet said...

It is very cool! I saw it when it was in LA. It is incredible!