Monday, January 12, 2009
I'm getting my @$$ kicked!
Sometimes I think that it would just be easier to be a Mommy. This past week has been challenging to say the least. Amazingly enough I made it to all of my classes but now I'm really second guessing the situation I've put myself in. I don't know if the teachers are trying to scare me or if these classes are really as hard as they are making them out to be. Everyone that I have talked to so far thinks I'm crazy for taking anatomy and physiology at the same time. In my physiology class last week the teacher put up a power point presentation and started going into cell communication. Lucky for me this was all review from last semester but whatever he was talking about didn't make a whole lot of sense compared to what I've already learned. I had a great teacher last semester but this one confuses the hell out of me and only goes over what the text already says. A little elaboration would be great. Regardless, this semester is going to be tough. Tomorrow I'm back in the anatomy lab and already feeling a little anxious. I've seen dead people before but never with their heads sawed open. I'm hoping the whole face removal thing will help and I'll be able to keep my stomach from turning. We are allowed to take pictures of the bodies as long as we don't take them of their faces. Shall I post them? I think not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I think you will be just fine! Cadaver (spelling?) labs aren't as bad as you would think, especially since they never show their faces. Before you know it you will be touching, poking and proding the cadavers and they help you learn so much more! Have fun!
Post a Comment