Thursday, December 4, 2008
This hasn't ever happened to me.
Last night I was so tired but I had a lot to do. Our ward Christmas party is on Friday and I've been trying to get organized and get food out to people so they have a little time to prepare also. On top of this I've had school, doctor appointments, work and just plain old running around trying to get things cleaned up and done. Towards the end of the night I remembered I didn't have my homework done for my math class that would be due today so I cleaned up the mess I was working on and headed to my room to do my homework. There's a few reasons people say you shouldn't do homework laying down and here is one of them. Because I was so tired I fell asleep on my book. I've never done this before, what an experience. I woke up a while later and needed to get up. In my walking around the house I noticed a mirror with my reflection, and being the person I am tried not to look, but something caught my eye. There was something black on my face. I took a closer look. There was a logarithm along with other smearings on my face from my book. Like a little fake tattoo. I don't know what kind of gasoline I'm running on but I think I need a different grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment