Tuesday, December 2, 2008

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

What's going on this morning? I've only been up a few hours and I've been bombarded with the negative. I hope you all realize I struggle everyday to stay positive. So far this morning I've gotten email about how I stole land from the Indians, the Democrats are taking my 401(k), a kid with a fork in his nose and someone making fun of my religion. In response I would like to say:
1. I did not steal land from the Indians, my ancestors may have, but I personally did not. I married an Indian so I could get my fair share of land. I would suggest the same to those who are not married yet.
2. The Democrats can have my 401(k). It's just money right? I can steal and pilfer when I'm 85. Although I'm pretty sure at the rate I'm going I won't make it that long.
3. As far as the kid with the fork in his nose, I have no comment, except, what the hell?
4. Those of you who are making fun of my religion, again, what the hell? I don't make fun of your religion or lack there of. Stop analyzing me.
I could use some cheering up.

No comments: