Wednesday, December 24, 2008
This can't be wrong.
I go to the clinic all to often to sit in the waiting room and patiently kill time by reading part of an article in a magazine while waiting for the phlebotomist or nurse to call me back to have a test done or doctor visit. As much as I enjoy my reading time it seems that I never really get a chance to finish what I'm reading. I find this a little frustrating because I take a lot of time choosing what I'm going to read and then I just want to sink into it. So, the other day I was at the new clinic here in Hurricane doing my usual thing, waiting in the waiting room. I came across a National Geographic with an article about neanderthals and thought that it would make good reading material to pass the time. As usual I didn't get to finish it so I took it back with me so I could continue reading while the phlebotomist got ready for the test. I had the test and then I left. With the magazine. Is this wrong? Because it felt so right. Should I take it back? I don't really feel all that guilty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment