Friday, December 5, 2008

A little lethargic.

Last night was incredibly busy. After I got home from school I finished getting everything ready to take to people in our ward to cook for the Christmas party. I left the house about 7:15 and got home a little after 8:30. I forgot to eat dinner and just started cooking the things I needed to for the party. I got a phone call from someone in our ward also, while we were talking he started saying how his office manager was leaving in February and then started throwing wages around. Since I was in panic mode I didn't really pick up on what he was saying but I think he may have been offering me a job. I don't know, it's a little fuzzy now, I'll have to talk to him later. The last time I looked at the clock was 12:05 am and I must have fallen asleep on the couch because Jeff came in the door a few minutes later and all I could think about was that I burned the banana bread in oven. I didn't, but I had him get it out and I went to bed. Earlier in the day, I called my allergist yesterday about the hives I've been having and was wondering if I could get in to have the 72 needle stick, (no, I'm not afraid of needles, I rather enjoy them) hoping to find out what I'm allergic to. The lady on the phone told me that I have to be off my allergy medicine for 36 hours before they could test. I completely broke down, on the phone, with some complete stranger. I started freaking out about not being able to take anything, I started crying, although I don't think she could tell, I probably made her think I was a complete freak. Not that it was her fault the test wouldn't work sooner but I think I was just caving at that point. A complete breakdown. I feel better now but the poor lady on the phone didn't know what to do, I feel bad. We got everything worked out and I'll go in Monday morning. In the mean time I will look like a total zombie with hives all over me. The absolute best thing that happened yesterday was when I got an email from Garret with an awesome header for my blog. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the party! I hope you got a recipe you wanted. Sorry I could barely type "call me" on your email the other day (Baby in tow). My days are filled with others needs. You know what that is like eh?! I hope your appointment goes well too. Who are you seeing? What is the job & who is it for? JUST CALL ME WOULD YOU!!!