At last this Christmas season has come to a close, at least at our house. I don't remember much of it because I was literally wrapped up and asleep in the down comforter that Jeff gave me. No I didn't get the Jeep or the ring but I'm just as happy. I think between all the naps I took yesterday I maybe spent about 8 hours awake, but not necessarily coherent. I really didn't think that I was that stressed out but my body told me otherwise, or maybe it was just the softy, softness of the comforter. Today we are put toys together or should I say Jeff is putting toys together. We are bad parents and didn't even give a second thought about doing it before Christmas. We also made sure there wasn't enough batteries for everything so there was a little trip to the store today. We have to think of excuses to leave the house.
Jeff's parents got the kids a great little teeter totter and Jeff has spent the last 2 hours putting it together. He had a little help from the kids and a little less help from me, but I did stand out in the cold for the most part just to keep him company.

It's finally together except for the seat that isn't cut right. Jeff will take that to work and get it fixed. Anyway, the kids will probably spend 10 or 20 minutes on it and come inside. (Ungrateful little retches.)

We'll spend the rest of the weekend putting away decorations and doing laundry to get ready to go to Page on Wednesday. It's almost like a 2 week vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment