
We have some neighbors up the street that have put up Christmas lights like crazy. They were out digging trenches and rewiring and I think it took them a couple of days to get them all up. Then you look across to our side of the street. There are no lights except for the people who live south of us (which surprised even us). I don't think we have any intention of putting them up because that would mean we have to take them back down, and that probably wouldn't happen, ever. Besides, we spent enough time on our roof this year I hope to never go back up there. We also wouldn't be able to maintain our status as the meth house on the block with it all lit up like that. :) So am I depriving my children of Christmas fun?
2 comments:
Hey, just think of it as keeping them in shelter. Since we all know that the re-wiring would have to happen for your digs before you could even think of hooking up those little fire starters to your hoss. Am I right?!
I will put up enough for the both of us at my house. ( We will just say I did it "in proxy" for you.)
Post a Comment