Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a digger!

No I did not beat him. Although I was in a pretty fowl mood last night. When I went to pick the kids up at the sitters yesterday Parker came up to me with a big scrape on his face. Parker likes to be a bit of a daredevil on his bike. He goes over the huge jumps of about 2" (I know they're small but he can still catch air) and likes to ride around fast. The sitter told me that just as she looked out the window to check on the kids yesterday she saw Parker totally biff it. He hit his cheeck on the handle bars and then fell to the ground scraping his face on the concrete. He hasn't complained at all at home but it's got to hurt. I think we'll be able to count on Parker for many, many, many Doctor bills. He's seems innocent enough but when your not looking is when he tries out his little stunts. I'm just waiting for the day he jumps off the roof with a parachute, aka sheet, and breaks his leg(s). I better never see it on video. Here's a mug shot of him looking all tough, like he just got out of a bar fight. (We all know what really happened.)

Sorry it's so small. It's the best I could for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did the sitter have a good laugh? I would have. That would make babysitting worth it no matter whose kid it is. Ha ha!