Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The Brady Bunch.
Last night for the first time ever I noticed that the Brady Bunch was aired before I was born. This was interesting to me because I'm sure I've seen every episode except for the reunion shows made in the 90's and 00's. So as I took a trip down memory lane I had to reminisce in a few of my favorite shows. Among the best shows are the vacations like The Grand Canyon and Hawaii. I believe that there was also a camping trip somewhere in there. My all time favorites have to be the Johnny Bravo episode and I'm not sure what the episode was called but the one where Jan is fed up with being the middle child. (Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.) I too am a middle child and could relate. Jan and I go way back. In 1995 there was a Brady Bunch movie made, and being the Brady Bunch freak that I am, I enlisted a follower (aka Teresa my BFF) of the Brady Bunch and saw the movie at least 5 times. Although I did not buy the movie when it came out on video, my follower friend did. Now if you haven't seen the movie be warned now ,it has a lot of innuendos in it. Not quite as wholesome as the show but entertaining none the less. So in my Brady Bunch search I have found Alice's cookbook. Although the cookbook had good reviews I will not buy it because..Jeff forbids me. So my plea to you is please buy this cookbook for me. If you need my address email me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh good times @ the dollar theatre! Isn't there a Birthday in the not-to-distant future for you? Tell El Jeffe/Jeff that is what you want & need!
Post a Comment