Friday, October 17, 2008

Something is so off.

It's definitely one of those days. I'm forgetting everything. To start everything off I over slept. This is very unusual for me. As a matter of fact I can't remember the last time I over slept. Then I was in such a hurry to get out of the house I only put 1/2 my makeup on. I was wondering what everyone was looking at this morning. I just noticed and it's been hours since I left the house. It's a good thing I'm alone most of the day but I've seen everyone who works at my office today which is also unusual. About 10 minutes ago I realized I forgot to take my meds. So in my hurry to take them I took 2 that really shouldn't be mixed unless absolutely necessary. They tend to make me a little loopy. So forgive me for any actions or offenses today. I know not what I do. Ya, it's starting to settle in now. I better go..................