Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Part Timer.
On Monday I was talking with one of the employees where I work about how slow our company has been the last month and that I was considering going part time because "I'm so freak'n bored" at work. I can usually get everything done that I need to within a few hours and the rest of the day I looking for something to do. So Monday I talked with the GM about going part time. A deal has been struck. I'm only working until 12:30 or 1:00 and then I head home (or the library). I told him I was going to take classes next semester that would require me to be at the college during the day and he said that it would be okay to split my time between work and school as long as I get everything done. This is an awesome event for me because we were thinking that I may have to look for another job next semester because of the classes I'm required to take. I'm absolutely thrilled. This is the first time I've actually worked part time since I was in High School and that was a long time ago! I'm so glad we're in the position to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you!!!
That is sooo awesome that that has worked out for you!! Now you will have more time to make fondue for me ;)
Beggar! You'll get your chance.
You can never work too little! Hey, do I get fondue when I come for the hike in Nov? I have been in training by the way. Not training like a normal hiker would but exercise every day. And I even gained 5 pounds from it! Thats my Bunderson metabolism:<
Post a Comment