Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fondue-a-rama
Last night we had a Fantastic Fondue-a-rama. I started putting everything together at about 1:00 pm. Granted I took my good old sweet time getting everything ready but in the long run it's worth it. This is what I started with. It's about 2/3 rds of what I needed.
Somewhere in the gorging process we got from all that to this. Dessert. Yummy.
We must have accidentally put to much wine in the cheese fondue because by the end of the night John was looking like this. Not pleasant. Not good. But very entertaining.
Anyone who has ever gone to dinner with John knows he loves his food and doesn't like to waste anything. He pretty much cleaned up everything for us. This is why we invite him. Love you John!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fondue frightens me. SO does John! The combination......terrifying!
Excuse me!!! You had fondue without me! You are in big trouble!!!!!! This is unforgiveable.
Post a Comment