Saturday, October 11, 2008

A trip to the store.

Yesterday, I went to the mall to pick up a few things. After my long searching I found most of the junk I needed and more. I kind of got a kick out of my observations while going through the last store. When I went into the store there was a couple of Hispanic guys just laughing and looking at dresses. I tried not to let them see me staring at them but it was quite a sight. They would take a dress off the rack and laugh and then they would take another and do the same thing. I have no idea what they were doing but it was interesting. When we made eye contact they both had funny looks on their faces and then we all kinda smiled and went our own ways. Next I had to walk past the ladies lacy lacies. While I was walking down the open isle I noticed 2 older men standing in the isle in different areas. I had to figure out what they doing because they were just standing there and they were kind of in the way so I followed their eyes to where they were looking. Well, they were watching what I would hope is their wives pick out their skivvies. I would hate to have an old man stocker that follows me to the lingere department. (All other stockers are okay as long as they are harmless). Actually that whole situation was really kind of sweet. They were a couple of old fashioned men. Something you don't really see any more. The last thing I saw while going out of the store was just some missed placed clothes. I must have just been in a goofy mood because normally it wouldn't be funny to me. There was a pair of Daisy Duke shorts in the mens department with all the other jeans. The reason I found this funny was because it reminded me of the movie Date Movie when the house keeper comes out to serve drinks. I know none of you have seen this movie because it is totally smutty, and I don't recommend it either, but Jeff watches strange things on TV on the weekends. Anyway if you haven't seen the movie their house keeper is a guy and he comes out to serve drinks in daisy duke shorts, that's all, just the shorts. I don't know why I found it funny then or why I find it funny now but it still makes me laugh. Please don't accidently or purposely buy these shorts for yourself (guys) or someone you love (ladies).

No comments: