For the most part my life has been a series of choices that I had to make, either due to extreme circumstance or extreme pressure. I am now faced with decisions I really don't want to have to make or even address. I was set on a course, go to school, certify MRI, get a job, and of course live happily ever after. After doing clinical observation at the hospital I learned that I wouldn't have to move to complete MRI certification. This was a huge issue for me. Who really wants to leave their family for 6 to 9 months? After learning this I thought there was just no stopping me, but now I'm left wondering. Within the last week or should I say 4 days I've had 2 people confront me about working for them. I haven't heard back from the Rad program yet and probably won't until September. In the mean time I could start a new a job full-time and drop school or stay where I'm at and continue school. I don't think that I've ever had so many life changing opportunities just waiting for me to make a choice. I'm honestly just a little freaked out because I'm afraid to make the wrong choice (If there even is one). Whatever I choose will likely be where I am for a long long time. It's really a big commitment. I just don't know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment