Friday, August 21, 2009

A dream come true?


A few weeks ago I had an absolutely strange dream. It all started with me trying to find some wire at a car repair shop. At some point Jeff showed up and we were trying to steal some wire but the people in the shop were completely unaware that we were trying to do this. Someone asked me if I needed some help and I told them I was looking for wire. They took me into the shop and asked what my name was so they could look me up on the computer. I gave them my name and the next thing I knew the police were there and trying to arrest me. Jeff drove up in his truck, I jumped in and we were running from the law. I started freaking out because Jeff wouldn't tell me why they wanted to arrest me. We were driving down SR9 and I looked over towards Sand Hollow reservoir. It was flooding over the dam and the roads were filling with water. Down by the Virgin River bridge there were yachts tipped over from the river flooding and I was still freaking out at Jeff. We drove up the hill,(the one Parker threw up on me on and the one Johns accident happened on) when we got to the top I looked toward Cedar City and there was a volcano exploding. The strange thing was that the volcanic clouds were making shapes of dogs as well as throwing lava rock and balls of fire. At one point the shapes were two dogs completely going at it (yeah that). I know it's a disturbed mind that would dream such a thing, but none the less it happened.
All that aside, when I got home from work today I stopped by the mailbox and checked to see if my 400 million dollar check was there. It wasn't, but when I looked up towards Cedar City I noticed a shiny cloud with a bunch of black smoke below it. It kind of looked like a mushroom cloud or...wait for it...a volcanic eruption. I was a little freaked out at first because my two fears are 1. mannequins and 2. volcanoes. I can say that there was no animal shapes (thankfully) and my first thoughts were that we were all going to die today. After further investigation I realized that it was a fire with a cloud on top of it. I found it so interesting I had to take a picture and share it with the world (along with my perverted dream). The picture doesn't really do justice to the view I saw from the mailbox, but I felt the need to share.

1 comment:

Lamchops said...

Are you for real? I think you are UP in the NIGHT. Funny though.