Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ready for some R&R.

Now that the summer has pretty much past and the kids are back to school in a few weeks I am finally ready to relax. I have no particular vacation planned other than camping in a few weeks and in all honesty I'm not really sure what to do with myself. This morning I finished my testing for the radiography program at Dixie and did surprisingly well. Tomorrow I have clinical observation for 8 hours at the hospital and my application for the program is due on Friday. It's really weird to think that I've almost completed everything on this list. A list of priorities that have consumed me for the last year. I just have to be 1 of the 12 accepted into the program. That alone scares me to death. If I don't get into the program I might do something really out of character for me. I don't know what that would be, because obviously, it's out of character, but I'm sure I'll probably regret it later. So now I beg to the Radiography Program Board: JUST LET ME IN!!!!

1 comment:

Lamchops said...

Good Job! You are going to get it. You deserve it. Good Luck coming up with what do with your newly aquired free time!