It is so rewarding to say that I have a child who for the most part is not afraid to get his hands dirty. I was talking with Parker last week and told him that Jeff would help him mow the lawn if he wanted to give it a try. Jeff didn't know about it at the time but I figured that he would be a good sport. So on Saturday we set Parker loose on our miniature lawn area in the back yard.


He began by pushing with all his weight and trying to get the mower to move. He made it across the lawn and then turned around about 10 feet from the fence. He headed back to where he started, pushing with all his might, otherwise known to him as big muscles.

Jeff helped him out from time to time and finally ended up taking over to get all the missed spots. In all reality this was just my ploy to get the lawn mowed. What can I say...It worked.
1 comment:
You think YOUR lawn is little?! You'll have to see mine!
Post a Comment