Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Bodies"

I finally got to go to "Bodies: The Exhibition" in Las Vegas. No it's not a perverted porn show, but a very educational look at the human body. It don't really know what I was expecting to see there that I haven't already seen. Maybe it was just the fact that the bodies were all cleaned up and the parts were easier to identify. I'm glad that my sister Jennet was able to go, it gave me someone to talk to. Actually I'm glad all my sisters were able to go. It made for an entertaining day and good company. My favorite muscle to say is "sartorius", not only is it the longest muscle in the body but it also sounds like a gladiator. My second favorite, tensor fasciae latae, because it sounds like a coffee drink and you all know how I love coffee. It was a great day and I highly recommend the exhibit to anyone who does not have access to a cadaver lab. Which hopefully is most of you.

No comments: