Friday, August 21, 2009

What if I totally blow it?

School starts again next week. I'm revving up for a full-time study schedule and lack of sleep again. I've lowered my credit hours from 16 to 13 hoping to have a little less stress, but of course I'm sure my teachers will do their best to not help me out in that area. The other day I got a call from the Radiography Advisor at Dixie and set up my interview for the program. It is Thursday afternoon. I'm having second thoughts about it. I really don't know if everything I have put into this so far is going to be good enough. And I'm pretty much freaking out about the interview because it is nearly 1/3 of the points to get into the program. I haven't had an interview in a really long time and I'm so afraid of screwing it up. It would be nice to have a standin on Thursday. Any takers?

No comments: