Wednesday, September 2, 2009

7 Already?

Today I'm feeling my age in more ways than I'd like to admit, but the worst feeling is that my little baby boy is turning 7. His birthday is tomorrow so I took him out tonight to choose his cake for his family party on Saturday. He has a whole evening planned including an early dinner, a visit to the Peach Days Festival, chicken chasing and hopefully mutton busting if his name gets drawn. Yep, good old fashioned fun. I took him out tonight to get some pictures and he was quite the little poser. He raced around the park for me And then pulled a George Costanza pose.But the cutest thing he did was come home and say he was going to ride his bike. He went into the back yard and pulled his bike onto the grass. I looked out the window and this is what I saw. One day it's going to be car he's washing and then he'll be moving out. Sniffle, sniffle.

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

LOVE the George Costanza pose! Hehehe!

And what a good boy. My son has NEVER washed his bike...or anything for that matter!