Friday, August 29, 2008

A little help here.

Okay so one of my first papers in school is suppose to be about why I am the way I am or what makes me me. I'm struggling with this a little. I could come up with all kinds of psycological stuff, but what I could really use is all the times my family and friends remember that they were mean/nice to me and what was going on at the time, if you remember. You have your chance to lay it on the line here. So let's hear it.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

3 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

Well I hope I understand what your looking for. But I think that because you are one of the oldest of the siblings that makes you naturally want to take care of others and help them!

I also remember that you always let me hang out with you and your older friends. You even invited me to go to Las Vegas with you and a friend and I was like only 10, but you were totally cool with that. You even helped pay for some of the stuff that I wanted but didn't have enough money for.

I hope that is what you were looking for.

Klein said...

Personality traits:
Likes quiet: because you grew up in a house with 25 other children at times.
Likes outdoors: because the only escape from our rigid regemented childhood, was our vacations which were always outdoors.
Hypocondriac: because your mother died and you have a fear of leaving your children.
Smart and can figure things out on your own: Survival skill, and because you were raised to fend for yourself.
Giggly: Im not sure how you got this way but I think Mr. Curley had something to do with it.
I could go on and on......

Anonymous said...

I think the time that I pushed you to apply for the job at SG RV was mine. I rememeber us forming your resume while talking to each other on the phone. You did not have the confidence in your skills to get the office job. Now look at you. All you needed was one good BSer. It is sick really! Yours for me is that you got me out of my house to go walking instead of eating Oreos each & every night. Of course it was usually 11 pm meaning the darn things would have certainly gone straight to the hiney- so Thanks!