After weeks and weeks of studying I finally got the courage to take my college placement exam. I don't think I've ever been so nervous about a test in my life. Needless to say I passed in every area I needed and now I'm elated to know that I've actually learned something while I've been out of school for the last 10/11 years. Not much, but something. Who says real life experience doesn't count? Now I just have to fight for the classes I need since they're already full. It's just one thing after another but I'll get there.
3 comments:
That is soooooo Great! I hope you can get into your classes!!
Good for you! I hear teachers will let you add classes in exchange for "special" favors:>
Hey, finally you have the test to prove it! We ALWAYS knew you thought you were smart. A smart a** maybe, hmmm...Good for you. I hope you can get all of the classes you need so you can feel a bit more psycho-scheduled. You just need "puss-in-boots" eyes for a moment eh?
Post a Comment