Monday, August 11, 2008
Washington County Fair
Thursday night I took the kids to the fair. Parker really wanted to see the Freestyle Motorcross riders but when we got there we saw a whole lot of this:
Finally it started and we got to see some of this,
and this,
The kids are really reserved like Jeff so they just haven't picked up the whole hoot'n and haller'n thing. I'll just have to take them out more without Jeff I guess. You know take them all those places where you can do those kind of things.
After the motorcycles we went on some of the rides. For some reason it didn't even dawn on me that rides might be more than 1 ticket. So I kept letting my kids go on rides that were 2 or 3 tickets with just 1 ticket. But hey they were overpriced anyway, right? At least the kids had a good time and didn't get kicked off any rides.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fair and Carnival people frighten me. You guys are brave!
Post a Comment