Monday, September 1, 2008

And the winners are.....da da da da!

Congrats to Dad, CC and Lisa(I think)! This is pretty much the, since you entered you win thing! Just a little reminder. The hike takes about 6 hours and it is in a wash so be ready to walk in the sand for the duration. Also bring lots of water. I suggest a camel pack or hydration pack. Who wants to carry a bottle of water? The group also has to stay together so if there is a problem hiking with me get over it or get lost, literally! I'm excited, I hope you are too!

3 comments:

Klein said...

Is the (I think) for me or all of us? I'm Frightened! What do you mean by "a problem hiking with me"? Do you hike fast? Should I start a physical training program? Wait...don't answer that.

Klein said...

Is the (I think) for me or all of us? I'm Frightened! What do you mean by "a problem hiking with me"? Do you hike fast? Should I start a physical training program? Wait...don't answer that.

A said...

The I think is...I think that it's Lisa writing. No I don't hike fast but we have to stay together so you have to keep up. Considering who you are going with I don't think it will be a problem. But CC runs so we may have to tie a rope on her and have her pull the rest of us. It is in sand most of the way and it's a long hike so be ready to be sore or work out your legs a lot. Don't be scared just be ready.