I can't explain how nervous I am about school. I really didn't think I would get like this. I'm going to be one of the old people at school. The person who took 16 years to graduate. Yikes! I got all of the classes I need for this semester and yesterday I bought my books. $414.00!!!. Ouch. I know how much everyone loves text book reading. This is going to be an interesting next few months. If you find me crying at your door step, pawing at the door, just take it as stress and don't think anything of it.
1 comment:
You will be just fine. Oh wait you said school not POOL. I thought you ment that you were going to finally take a vacation! JK. You are not ever too old. School will be great! I remember just how much you love learning new things. Just don't forget that love. And tell Jeff that if he complains we will all beat him silly.
Post a Comment