Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Catch "The Wave" Give Away

November 22nd we have passes to The Wave and we want to share them with our friends and family. Problem is...we have to many friends and family so we figure the only way to be fair is to have a MARVELOUS, TERRIFIC, FABULOUS, SUPER, UNBELIEVABLE, INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC Give Away. So if you want this..... and this......
to be you, post a reason why we should pick you and we will enter you into a drawing. Remember it took us a year to get passes for this hike so we think it is only fair that we make you wait until September 1st to find out if you won. If you have questions about the hike, we are starting from Wire Pass and you can read about it HERE. Keep in mind weather conditions have to be to good to be able go.

Restrictions: NO PSYCHO CRAZED KILLERS AND UNKNOWN ASSOCIATIONS ALLOWED.

4 comments:

Klein said...

The reason you should pick me is because, 1. I am not an avid hiker and this would force me to get off of my sorry ass for a day. 2. I really have something for the color "rust" and I think seeing it in this form would help me psychologically. 3. I like waves and would carry boogie boards for the whole group... if.. in fact, I am the chosen one. 4. Im nice and I like me. 5. Maybe..I would help cook thanksgiving dinner if I came for the hike.

Klein said...

I WIN!!! ???? Maybe no one has as good as an excuse as me... and I should go.

Anonymous said...

Phil Bunderson feels a need to go because he is your father. He feels he should be first choice and he loves you very much.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why I have to enter this contest,when I have been there for you in means of a little discount for your makeup addiction with Lancome. I believe I should just be honored with a ticket.
HAHAHA