Thursday, June 25, 2009
On the verge of a breakdown.
You would think that cutting school down to 1/2 the credits would give me a lot more time to get things done. That I would be a little more relaxed. I think that everything has finally just caught up with me and tonight just might be the time I completely crack. School which I have to admit is easier is just as time consuming if not more since they are trying to cram 16 weeks of material into 8 weeks Instead of the 9 credits I'm taking it feels like 18. I feel like I don't have time to research the topic I'm writing about in English. The kids are going back to their grandparents this weekend and I haven't gotten them packed, even with the good chance they will be leaving tomorrow evening. I'm making dinner for my parents for tomorrow and also trying to do stuff for Relief Society and my DH is having issues. There isn't much time tomorrow either. I'm really really frustrated. I think I'm having one of those I can't get a grip moments. I could use a really cheap personal assistant. Like Free! Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment