Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where is the love?

Most guys are funny in the fact that they don't express emotions, especially to each other. Parker and Jeff are no exception. Parker will not tell Jeff he loves him and I think it is so funny when we leave Jeff a note and Parker won't write "love" instead of "from". He gets a funny little look on his face like the "are you kidding me mom I can't write love to Daddy." So the other night Parker had an excessive amount of watermelon before bedtime and was really worried about his little sleepwalking/peeing in the corner habit and asked me to help him leave a note so Jeff could get him up. I had to take a picture of the note mostly because I like little kids handwriting but the "from" just makes me laugh because he would never write "from" to me.

No comments: