Parker and I went to the gas station to fuel up Jeff's truck. When we got there Parker jumped out of the truck eager to help but got sidetracked by something on the other side of the pump. So I went ahead and started the pump. I called Parker over because he was staring at what ever was over there. I got a little curious at what he was looking at so real nonchalantly I took a peak on the other side of the pump. There was a Harley Davidson. No big deal right? Well I looked over towards the convenient store and here comes a woman wearing a leather vest, leather bandanna on her head, leather boots and a blue dress that went down mid calve. My first impression was when did Harley riders start dressing like that. Then I look to her right. There was a man. Leather vest, leather bandanna on his head, leather boots and a plaid long sleeve shirt. The awkwardness of the sight really caught me off guard and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with this picture. It wasn't until they got on the bike and were ready to drive away that it all finally clicked. They were polygs. I have never in my life seen polygs on a motorcycle. It was odd and I had to take a picture. Unfortunately, it just doesn't do justice to the real situation. Some odd thoughts crossed my mind though. 1. How on earth do you wear dress on a motorcycle? I can see how a short dress might work (gross), but one so long?
2. Where do the other wives sit?
3. Did I pay for that through my taxes?
4. This is just wrong in so many ways.
2 comments:
maybe there cutting back on fuel expenses and only one wife on date night.
Are you SURE they were pliggies?
Post a Comment