Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Absentee Husband.

Tonight was the ward swim party. Of course because of my refusal to even dare set foot in bathing suit, I, myself, did not swim. However it was a great opportunity to get the kids out of the house. So, at 6:00 I packed the necessary junk into the car and headed for the pool. The kids were over excited and I was on the incredibly uncomfortable side. What do you do when people keep asking where your husband is?...oh he just didn't want to come. He's fixing the wall that just fell off our house. He's antisocial and doesn't come to things like this. Oh wait that one is true. In all reality I think that most people know he works every night. Is there a problem with me going alone with the kids? There's lots of single parents out there. I may not be one, but at times I'm sure I can give off that impression.

1 comment:

jeff said...

I personally would use the he just didn't want to come. that one is my favorite one.