This is my favorite sunflower. It just seems to be flipping off the world and it's doing it in its own nonchalant kind of way. Contrary to what some think flipping people off can be cute and attractive.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The flipping off flower
While the kids were in Page this last week we began our harvest from our garden. Okay it was just corn and green beans but none the less we got something new out of it.
When I talked to Natalie on the phone I had news of her sunflowers finally blooming. They look so nice and add so much color to our brown and bland dirt back yard. She was excited because 2 of them bloomed, but while we were gone for the weekend about 7 more bloomed. I love to look at sunflowers, however if Jeff got me a bouquet of sunflowers I think it would be a little to much. Not that that would ever happen.
This is my favorite sunflower. It just seems to be flipping off the world and it's doing it in its own nonchalant kind of way. Contrary to what some think flipping people off can be cute and attractive.
This is my favorite sunflower. It just seems to be flipping off the world and it's doing it in its own nonchalant kind of way. Contrary to what some think flipping people off can be cute and attractive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think your flower is gesturing either
a) "peace"
or
b) "Can someone please put a joint in these two petals?"
Think of it.. a flower smoking a weed....
Post a Comment