For about a month I have been awaiting surgery for a few things and yesterday was the day for the procedure. One of the things I was to have done was have a 5cm cyst drained from my right ovary. Evidently when they got in there the cyst was huge. Jeff said it was the size of a brain. So yesterday I gave birth to Verl Jeff Franklin. Yes I named it. Unfortunately I didn't get to bring him home. The surgery ended up being more than I bargain for as they also had to remove my right ovary. Does this make me 1/2 a woman? :) haha . I'm so sore.
2 comments:
Holy CRAP! That is NUTS & not the kind you eat. I bet you are glad you had your surgery then. It sound like you are doing OK?! Or is it the drugs that are good? Something must be good if your BLOGGING! What the...I will be calling.
What the?...You didn't tell me you were having surgery!!! Glad everything went okay, and that Verl is no longer a problem.
Post a Comment