Monday, May 18, 2009
It was 102 degrees today. I have a feeling that we are really in for it this year. After the kids got home from school we had to wash the dog for pet day tomorrow. There are very few things that I gag over but wet dog takes that cake in the gag area for me. Before the kids got home from school I put water in a bucket to start warming up.
Next the little dog goes went in and gots a little massage. He tried jumping out a few times and we had to chase him around. Eventually the job was finished and the kids begged to play in the bucket for a while.
They started slowly, just dabbling a little. Then their heads went it.
Natalie used the bucket as a toilet.
And then the wet grass was good for splashing around on after the bucket was empty. I'd buy a swimming pool but they're just to fun to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment