For some reason unknown to me I just couldn't sleep last night. I started working on a paper for ichtheology (fish) last night, that is due on Monday, and went to bed about 11:00, then I woke up at 3:00. I tossed and turned until I succumbed to my awakeness and got up at 4:25 and started on that dumb paper again. Regardless of how much I actually accomplished researching and writing my paper I found it really funny when I was just closing out of safari and in the little search area is written "why do fish grunt". It seems fairly random but at the time it made perfect sense.
1 comment:
Answer: YOU WERE UP IN THE NIGHT...literally! Last night was the opposite for me, I got the best sleeping I've had in 3 weeks. Hmmm I wonder why?! Good luck with all the damned homework!
Post a Comment