Monday, March 7, 2011

Seriously, what's wrong with me?

I've turned into one of thoooose people. The ones I always saw as weak, the ones who just can't handle the pressure. I admit. I am weak and I just can't handle the pressure. (Hence, the blogging when I am suppose to be doing something else.) Don't judge me, sometimes a girl just needs a little break.
Evidently, I am having a serious mental block when it comes to testing lately. I go into a test thinking that I know what I am doing, that all of that studying will finally payoff and shazam! I get the test back just to find that yes, I knew the right answer and damn it! I marked the wrong stupid little bubble on the scantron. Honestly I think that schools put to much emphasis on testing. In my perfect world there would be no testing. Just worry free learning. Unfortunately, it's not my world.

2 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

Brad's been having the same problem...I think it's spring fever :)

Lamchops said...

I hope it isn't just because you are old?! Just kidding. I think it is awesome that you are almost done. Just chant it "Almost done, almost done, almost done" & it has to help you survive. Ok, maybe just getting out & away from school for a minute would help too. Good luck!