Wednesday, March 9, 2011
She loves me...She loves me not...
I'm lucky enough to have an animal behavior class this semester and I honestly have to admit that I absolutely love the lab. We have observed birds and ducks (not that I like observing either of these) and most interesting of all, humans. Oh yeah, I could be watching you right now, and because of the stealth maneuvers we have learned, you would never know. Exciting huh? Anyway last week we split up into groups and decided on a behavior to observe. Our group decided to watch women play with their hair, either in the presence of a man or the presence of other women. The results showed that women play with their hair almost twice as much in the presence of a man than they do in the presence of other women. Honestly, it was probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. There would be a group of women having lunch and even if a man walked by they would start playing with their hair. Not just one of them, but all of them. So what does this mean...well, ladies now you know to not play with your hair unless you fancy that guy walking by. And men, well evidently we fancy you all. (I like the word fancy today.) FANCY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious! I like the whole people watching thing myself. Just go to a mall & laugh your insides out or be scared at what is coming up with the new gen. Yikes. So funny that women are so affected by men. Get it together I say. Suck it up & cross your arms like I do-works every time. Ha Ha Ha.
Post a Comment