Monday, February 9, 2009

What a man!

You just got to love a guy who is so comfortable in his manhood to actually be seen using his daughters umbrella. We decided to BBQ the other night and it started to rain. I can't tell you exactly what happened but Natalie grabbed her Tinkerbell umbrella and took it out to Jeff. He didn't refuse it and used it until he was finished cooking. I think he may have even come inside once but he still didn't ditch it. The mustang on the jacks in the background is just a ploy to make you all think that he would never...ever...use a Tinkerbell umbrella, but alas, he's been caught on camera. While we all have a little chuckle at his expense I have to say I love the guy for standing in the rain and cooking our burgers. How awesome is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that for real? This can't possibly be the same guy who last week scarred his poor boy by making him wear a dress for nail polish application, or can it!? OOOh Yeah it can. I do still remember the tomahawk wielding Jeff out in snow canyon...Ah, those were great days. Why can't we do THIS with our kids. Would it make them to psycho?