
No. It's not Ralphy. It's Parker's best impression of Brad. Jennet's DH. Video Game and all. (Kidding) I have to chuckle every time I see him in his little glasses though. I took him to the eye doctor last week to talk about the headaches he's been getting. When the nurse did his eye exam she said he was 20/20 and Parker actually doesn't seem to have any problem seeing, but because of the headaches and mom's love for doctors we went in anyway. The doctor said that he does seem to have a little bit of far sightedness and he should try a pair pf 1+ reading glasses from the dollar store before we do anything more permanent and costly. I guess a lot of kids are a little farsighted and they grow out of it. He isn't suppose to wear the glasses all the time so I've made him wear them when he is playing the Playstation and Nintendo. He says that they help so I guess we'll just go with it for now and see what happens. I hope he doesn't shoot his eye out.
2 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! The only difference is that it's usually the computer all of our vidoe game systems have been "put away" :)
He looks really cute in glasses!
I am thinking that he needs the "chips" Ponch & John flight glasses. Do they make those at "All a dollar"?
Post a Comment