Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beating myself up.

This is me.
No pity is needed here. I walked myself into the testing center at the college after grueling myself for hours over 160 pages of physiology. It was only three chapters. I should understand how everything works but evidently I'm just not getting it. The harsh reality is probably another year of school. Something I really don't want to commit to but will probably have to. I haven't actually failed anything yet but the way I'm feeling about this last test, that big fat "F" ,could be right around the corner. I kind of want to sluff class tonight but my conscience will get the better of me. I think I need a little mischief soon. Anyone up for any? Oh yeah, you have to bring the mischief too, I'm just not feeling that creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did the mistchief making go? You need to pick up the damn phone if you want mistchief. I was thinking of the dry ice "bombs" from I don't know 1996? But I may not have the kahonis any more. I am the BEST at shirking or sluffing or whatever you want to name it. Get on the telephono.