I so wish I had taken this picture so I could hang it in my house. Some of you know about the little thing I have for Zion National Park. I can't decide if it is healthy to feel so obsessed about a place. Last weekend I went to a cabin on the Kolob side of the park for the night it was so nice in the morning. I don't know if that was because I got away from everything for a while or if it was because it was only 65 degrees when I left as to the 100+ I would be coming home to. Anyway while on my way down the mountain I found some property inside the park for sale. I had to trespass and check it out. It had the most awesome views. (Not the one pictured above.) So I had to investigate further. It was 7 acres for 550,000.00. So I figure after I win the lottery I will go get my piece of property. Unless anyone out there really wants to purchase it for me. (Jeff, Don't respond I already know what you will say.) Friday, July 18, 2008
Unhealthy...or is it.
I so wish I had taken this picture so I could hang it in my house. Some of you know about the little thing I have for Zion National Park. I can't decide if it is healthy to feel so obsessed about a place. Last weekend I went to a cabin on the Kolob side of the park for the night it was so nice in the morning. I don't know if that was because I got away from everything for a while or if it was because it was only 65 degrees when I left as to the 100+ I would be coming home to. Anyway while on my way down the mountain I found some property inside the park for sale. I had to trespass and check it out. It had the most awesome views. (Not the one pictured above.) So I had to investigate further. It was 7 acres for 550,000.00. So I figure after I win the lottery I will go get my piece of property. Unless anyone out there really wants to purchase it for me. (Jeff, Don't respond I already know what you will say.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment