Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sigh..................

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Oh...this is the best eye candy I've had all day. Hmmmmmm. I saw this and couldn't stop laughing. It reminded me of the time I was at my parents house and my Grandma Wilford was staying with them. She was talking about the new Knight Rider that was coming out and how she was so disappointed in it because David wasn't in it. She really has a thing for him evidently. (Snarl) Go get him, Grandma! I feel dirty even looking.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments


3 comments:

Klein said...

Perv!.....Is this what they call online entertainment? Grandma was quite taken with David,,,,, Also Matlock, and I think she may even go the other way because she liked murder she wrote too.

A said...

Oh but you didn't hear her talking about him. Ask John. It was hilarious.

Audra B. said...

Hahahahaha....can't......stop....laughing. HAHAHA.